How You Can Help!
We are a 501c3 registered Non-Profit organization dedicated to ending euthanasia in the West Georgia area. All donations are tax-deductible.
As a nonprofit organization, we ask for donations of usable goods as well as financial support. In-kind donations are just as valuable as monetary donations because they reduce the amount we have to spend for supplies and equipment. This means more of what we receive in monetary donations can go to spay and neuter our clients' companion animals.
The next time you visit the grocery store or clean out your linen closet or garage, please consider a donation to our clinic.
- Paper Towels
- Big Bath Towels and Blankets
- Laundry Detergent-Liquid (Any Brand)
- Regular 6% Clorox Bleach
- Trash Bags—45 Gal. and 33 Gal. Kitchen Size Monetary donations are always appreciatedGift cards to WalMart or HomeDepot
- Gas Cards
- All-Purpose Printer Paper
- Postage Stamps
BE PART OF OUR LIFE-SAVING TEAM!
All volunteers must sign a liability release.
- Stocking Surgical Supplies
- General Cleaning
- Kennel cleaning
- Phone Calls
- General Office Work
If you are interested- please call our office
during business hours: 678-840-8072